Beginning Monday, February 19, 2018, access will be restricted to the 2nd floor entrance of City Hall (entrance from the parking garage bridge/breezeway).
Construction on the 2nd floor is estimated to last through Summer 2018.
When coming from the City Commons parking garage, you may access the main entrance of City Hall in one of two ways:
- Take the garage elevator down to the first floor, where you will cross over Boone Avenue and enter City Hall through the first floor main entrance, located along Orange Avenue.
- Cross over the bridge located in the northeast corner of the City Commons garage on the third floor. Take the CNL escalator or elevator to the first floor for entrance into City Hall.
Relocation of offices
The following offices will be moved to the 9th floor during construction:
- Office of City Commissioners
- City Clerk
- Public Records
- Office of Community Affairs and Human Relations
- Office of Communications and Neighborhood Relations
Temporary Council Chambers
Starting February 26, City Council meetings will be held in the temporary Council Chambers in the Terrace Gallery on the 1st floor.
- Spanish -