Residents interested in information about the Health Insurance Marketplace can visit the City of Orlando’s Hispanic Office for Local Assistance (HOLA) on Friday, February 6 for a community enrollment event.
The event will be held from 12-5 p.m. The HOLA office is located at 595 North Primrose Drive. Residents are encouraged to schedule to meet with a certified Health Insurance Marketplace navigator by calling 2.1.1 or 1.877.564.5031.
The bilingual navigators will be available on February 6 to help residents:
- Learn what health care options are available through the Affordable Care Act
- Re-enroll or change current coverage
- Secure appointments before the enrollment period concludes on February 15
- Find out the necessary documents needed to enroll
- Determine the availability of financial assistance
- Spanish -