A true gem of Orlando, Harry P. Leu Gardens is a place of beauty, serenity, learning and peace. Many find that just one visit to the 50-acre gardens is not enough and come back to take in all the gardens have to offer again and again.
When thinking of the price of general daily admission ($10 per adult), membership cost is not much more and features a number of exclusive perks.
- Come and go as often as you please, with unlimited free daytime garden admission for an entire year with a membership. Included with admission is the historic Leu House Museum. The museum is in the heart of the gardens overlooking Lake Rowena and offers a bit of history on the gardens and the home’s previous owners.
- Members get special pricing on classes, camps and ticketed garden events. Classes like “Edible Flowers: From Garden to Table” and “Beekeeping for Beginners” are taught. Events include outdoor concerts, seed swaps and children’s story times.
- Movie nights at Leu Gardens are a community favorite, as a member admission is free and special member parking is offered.
- Members receive special gift shop discounts. All non-sale items are eligible for a discount rate depending on your level of membership. As a token of appreciation, double discount days are offered throughout the year.
- During the Plant Sale, members get first access to purchase.
- Daytime garden guest passes are given to each member, giving a chance for members to spread some garden love.
- When you purchase a membership you receive special discounts or reciprocal admission to American Horticultural Society partners, with over 300 gardens, arboreta and conservatories nationwide.