The City of Orlando is seeking local artists to display their artwork during Hispanic Heritage Month in The Terrace Gallery at Orlando City Hall. The art exhibit will be unveiled at a ribbon cutting ceremony during the City of Orlando’s Hispanic Heritage Month kickoff on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. The exhibit will run from September 14 to October 21, 2016.
- Deadline for submissions: Monday, August 22, 2016 at 5 p.m. (No exceptions)
- Selected artists will need to deliver their pieces to City Hall on Tuesday, August 30, 2016 between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Appropriateness: Artists will be selected based on the appropriateness of their proposal to the project.
- Communication: The artist must have the ability to clearly communicate concepts both visually and through clearly written materials.
- Performance: The artist must have a good professional history of being able to work cooperatively and finish projects on time.
- Brief biography of the artist.
- Up to five pieces of artwork in JPG format (small files). Artworks related to the Hispanic culture are recommended.
- Descriptions about each artwork.
- Title of each art piece, the medium and measurements.
- Spanish -