Help the City of Orlando compete for recognition from the National Association of Town Watch by sending your photos. One grand prize winner will be chosen and win a $50.00 gift certificate to Houlihan’s.
• Take photographs of your neighborhood National Night Out party on Tuesday, August 5, 2014, then email your best shots to: Georgeanna Butler (Neighborhood Watch Unit) at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Each photo must include at least one of the following: National Night Out logo, law enforcement representative or apparatus, Orlando Fire Department firefighter or vehicle.
• Photos must be jpeg attachments.
• Photographer’s last name must be includedin the file names.
• Name and contact information must be included in the body of the e-mail, along with information about each photo, “i.e. Summer Storm neighborhood, John Smith in his National Night Out cape.”
• Photo will be judged on theme, creativity, neighborhood involvement and overall impression.
Deadline: August 12, 2014
By submitting your photos, you are giving the Orlando Police Department your permission to use them in the National Night Out competition book, the OPD website and Facebook page and the Neighborhood Watch newsletter.