ORLANDO (CityofOrlando.net) – The City of Orlando is seeking local Hispanic artists to display their artwork during Hispanic Heritage Month in the Terrace Gallery at City Hall. The exhibit will run from September 9 to October 15.
On September 9, the exhibit will be unveiled at a ribbon cutting ceremony during the City of Orlando’s Hispanic Heritage Month kickoff.
Interested artists should submit the following to City of Orlando Public Art Coordinator Paul Wenzel at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Bio or resume of the artist including where they are from.
- A minimum of five pieces of artwork in JPG format (small files). Artworks related to the Hispanic culture are recommended.
- Descriptions about each artwork.
- Title of each art piece, the medium and measurements.
The deadline for submissions is July 30.
- Appropriateness: Artists are selected based on the appropriateness of their proposal to the project.
- Communication: The artist must have the ability to clearly communicate concepts both visually and through clearly written materials.
- Performance: The artist must have a good professional history of being able to work cooperatively and finish projects on time.