Our division seeks to:
- Create an entrepreneurial environment that caters to the new economy
- Market the City of Orlando’s services to external and internal customers
- Expand and diversify the City of Orlando economy
- Provide regional leadership to the Metro-Orlando community
- Implement local and state economic programs
In FY 2015/2016, the City approved incentive agreements with 42 businesses, which resulted in the creation of 727 jobs and more than $13.5 million in capital investment.
In addition, we work with several other economic development organizations, including the Orlando Economic Partnership, Orlando, Inc. and the National Entrepreneur Center, to maximize our impact in the community.
For more information about the Business Development Division, please contact Sherry Gutch at 407.246.3346.
This post is also available in: Spanish