The Business Development Division works to recruit, retain and grow business in Orlando, create jobs for City residents and strengthen neighborhood commercial districts.
Our division seeks to:
- Create an entrepreneurial environment that caters to the new economy
- Market the City of Orlando’s services to external and internal customers
- Expand and diversify the City of Orlando economy
- Provide regional leadership to the Metro-Orlando community
- Implement local and state economic programs
In addition, we work with several other economic development organizations, including the Orlando Economic Partnership, Orlando, Inc. and the National Entrepreneur Center, to maximize our impact in the community.
For more information about the Business Development Division, please contact the Economic Development Main Line at 407.246.2821.
This post is also available in: Spanish