The Non-Profit Impact Fee Assistance Program provides impact fee assistance to non-profit agencies, located within the City of Orlando, that undertake construction projects. Eligible costs include transportation and sewer impact fees that have been assessed by the City for the construction project.
Please review the following document regarding application criteria.
- Submit request to the Economic Development Department
- Application is taken to Orlando City Council for final approval
- Upon approval by Orlando City Council, funds are distributed
- Maximum fee assistance is 50% of impact fees assessed against the project up to $50,000
- Funding is available on a first come, first serve basis
For more information about the Not-for-profit Impact Fee Assistance Program, please contact:
Kim C. King-Maysonet
Business Development Assistant Manager