Uploading Digital Plans
City Planning has recently instituted a new system for uploading digital plans. To accommodate this change, we have created a new two-page general application, along with supplements indicating all the potential supporting items that would be needed for a given case type. A sample form can be found here:
Please follow these steps to submit your application:
- Schedule and attend a pre-application meeting with City Planning Staff. Contact email@example.com to set up a meeting. For Determinations and Modifications of Standards requests, contact the Zoning Official (email above) to review your request and obtain the proper application fee.
- At the meeting, staff will provide you with the application form and will identify the type of request and fee due.
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response from one of the intake staff members, who will provide you with a link to pay online and give you further instructions.
- Application Requirements List – details on what additional supporting documents will be needed.
Choose the correct supplement for your application type.
- Dog-Friendly Dining (Determination supplement)
- DRI (Development of Regional Impact)
- Modification of Standards
- Revert to Original Plat
- Street Name Change
Other Documents and Checklists
Other documents or checklists that might be needed:
- Applicant-Initiated Neighborhood Meetings (memo)
- Cell Towers Checklist
- Consent Form – for annexations
- Environmental Assessment
- “Get Active Orlando” Checklist
- OCPS Capacity & Concurrency Document
- OUC Pre-application Checklist
- Petition for Annexation
- Planned Development (PD or ZON) – Development Plan Requirements
- Plat Checklist
- Subdivision with Modifications Checklist
- Traffic Impact Analysis Study
- Verified Legal Description
The following affidavits are available for download in the PDF file type. Please submit them in accordance with the instructions on each form.
The following applications are available for download in the PDF file type. Please submit them in accordance with the instructions on each form.
- Zoning Verification Letter
- Appeal of Zoning/Planning Official Determination
- Supplement for Determination for Alcoholic Beverage Sales (Exception to Distance Requirement)
- Determination for Mobile Food Vendor (application) – click here for FAQ and a specific map of areas allowed to have Mobile Food Vendors
- Determination for Donation Bin Approval
- Condo Conversion Request Form
Historic Preservation Board
The Historic Preservation Board (HPB) application is available for download in the PDF file type. If the project is a Minor Review, please submit the “HPB Review Application” through e-mail to email@example.com and you will receive a response from a HPB staff member, who will give you further instructions. If the project is a Major Review, please contact the HPB Recording Secretary at 407.246.3416 to schedule a required pre-application meeting. The “HPB Major Review Supplement Sheet” provides an overview of the Major Review process, timeline and required materials for review. If you have any questions, please contact the Historic Preservation Officer at 407.246.3350.
Appearance Review Board
The following Appearance Review Board applications are available for download in the PDF file type. For questions, please contact the ARB Recording Secretary at 407.246.2558.