Uploading Digital Plans
City Planning has recently instituted a new system for uploading digital plans. To accommodate this change, we have created a new two-page general application, along with a supplement indicating all the potential supporting items that would be needed for a given case type. Your Project Planner will inform you what the total fee will be at the pre-application meeting.
- New General Application – can be filled out online.
- Note – a pre-application meeting with City Planning staff is required before submitting this form (except for Determinations and Modifications of Standards). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting.
- Before submitting a Determination or Modification application, contact email@example.com to obtain the proper application fee.
- New Supplement – details on what additional supporting documents will be needed for each case type.
Submit the “General Application” through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response from one of the intake staff members, who will give you further instructions.
Other documents or checklists that might be needed:
- Cell Towers Checklist
- Consent Form – for annexations
- Environmental Assessment
- “Get Active Orlando” Checklist
- OCPS Capacity & Concurrency Document
- OUC Pre-application Checklist
- Planned Development (PD or ZON) – Development Plan Requirements
- Plat Checklist
- Subdivision with Modifications Checklist
- Traffic Impact Analysis Study
- Verified Legal Description
The following affidavits are available for download in the PDF file type. Please submit them in accordance with the instructions on each form.
The following applications are available for download in the PDF file type. Please submit them in accordance with the instructions on each form.
- Zoning Verification Letter
- Appeal of Zoning/Planning Official Determination
- Supplement for Determination for Alcoholic Beverage Sales (Exception to Distance Requirement)
- Determination for Mobile Food Vendor (application) – click here for FAQ and a specific map of areas allowed to have Mobile Food Vendors
- Determination for Donation Bin Approval
- Condo Conversion Request Form
- Dog-Friendly Dining Application
The Historic Preservation Board (HPB) application is available for download in the PDF file type. If the project is a Minor Review, please submit the “HPB Review Application” through e-mail to email@example.com and you will receive a response from a HPB staff member, who will give you further instructions. If the project is a Major Review, please contact the HPB Recording Secretary at 407.246.3416 to schedule a required pre-application meeting. The “HPB Major Review Supplement Sheet” provides an overview of the Major Review process, timeline and required materials for review. If you have any questions, please contact the Historic Preservation Office at 407.246.3350.
The following Appearance Review Board sample applications are available for download in the PDF file type. You will need to contact staff to set up a pre-application meeting in order to get the blank forms. Please contact the ARB Recording Secretary at 407.246.2558.