The Board of Zoning Adjustment (BZA) generally meets on the fourth Tuesday of every month at 2 p.m. in the City Council Chambers on the second floor of City Hall. Please check the meeting schedule as it is subject to change, and additional meetings may be added if necessary.
2014 Meeting Schedule (including application deadlines)
- Current Agenda for July 22, 2014 meeting – Staff Reports are linked within the document
The BZA is an advisory board to City Council composed of nine volunteer members. City Code requires at least four members must represent land planning, architecture, landscape architecture, graphic design or commercial art, urban design or interior design. The board reviews and recommends action to the City Council on the following items:
- Zoning variances
- Appeals of:
- Modifications of Development Standards requests
- Any requirement, order, decision or determination made by the Appearance Review Officer
- Zoning Official Determinations
The recommendations and decisions of the board are subject to the review and approval of the City Council.
- July 22, 2014 Minutes
- June 24, 2014 Minutes
- May 27, 2014 Minutes
- April 22, 2014 Minutes
- March 25, 2014 Minutes
- February 25, 2014 Minutes
- January 28, 2014 Minutes
To see agendas and minutes from previous months and years, please contact City Planning staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.