The Board of Zoning Adjustment (BZA) generally meets on the fourth Tuesday of every month at 2 p.m. in the City Council Chambers on the second floor of City Hall. Please check the meeting schedule as it is subject to change, and additional meetings may be added if necessary.
2014 Meeting Schedule (including application deadlines)
- Current Agenda for September 23, 2014 meeting – Staff Reports are linked within the document
The BZA is an advisory board to City Council composed of nine volunteer members. City Code requires at least four members must represent land planning, architecture, landscape architecture, graphic design or commercial art, urban design or interior design. The board reviews and recommends action to the City Council on the following items:
- Zoning variances
- Appeals of:
- Modifications of Development Standards requests
- Any requirement, order, decision or determination made by the Appearance Review Officer
- Zoning Official Determinations
The recommendations and decisions of the board are subject to the review and approval of the City Council.
Previous Agendas & Minutes:
- September 23, 2014 – Agenda – Minutes
- August 26, 2014 – Agenda – Minutes
- July 22, 2014 – Agenda – Minutes
- June 24, 2014 – Agenda – Minutes
- May 27, 2014 – Agenda – Minutes
- April 22, 2014 – Agenda – Minutes
- March 25, 2014 – Minutes
- February 25, 2014 – Minutes
- January 28, 2014 – Minutes
NOTE: To see agendas and minutes from previous months and years, please contact City Planning staff at email@example.com.