The Municipal Planning Board (MPB) is an advisory board to City Council and is composed of nine volunteer members. The MPB holds public hearings to review and report recommendations to the City Council on:
- Plats for the subdivision of land
- Conditional use applications and plans
- Master plans
- Planned developments
- Expansions of non-conforming uses
- Public benefit uses
- Appeals of Planning Official Determinations
- Developments of Regional Impact (DRI)
The recommendations and decisions of the board are subject to the review and approval of the City Council.
The Municipal Planning Board meets on the third Tuesday of every month at 8:30 a.m. in the City Council Chambers on the second floor of City Hall. The meeting schedule is subject to change and additional meetings may be added if necessary.
- 2015 MPB Schedule (including application deadlines)
Agendas, Staff Reports, Minutes and Most Recent Applications Received:
- CURRENT AGENDA and STAFF REPORTS (Revised For May 19, 2015)
- PREVIOUS AGENDAS and STAFF REPORTS
- MOST RECENT APPLICATIONS RECEIVED (For June 16, 2015)
Note: For general questions about the Municipal Planning Board and/or for previous information not provided above, please submit a request to email@example.com or call 407.246.3365.