- Plats for the subdivision of land
- Conditional use applications and plans
- Master plans
- Planned developments
- Expansions of non-conforming uses
- Public benefit uses
- Appeals of Planning Official Determinations
- Developments of Regional Impact (DRI)
The recommendations and decisions of the board are subject to the review and approval of the City Council.
The Municipal Planning Board meets on the third Tuesday of every month at 8:30 a.m. in the City Council Chambers on the second floor of City Hall. The meeting schedule is subject to change and additional meetings may be added if necessary.
- 2015 MPB Schedule (including application deadlines)
Agendas, Staff Reports, Minutes and Recap Sheet:
Note: For general questions about the Municipal Planning Board and/or for previous information not provided above, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407.246.3365.