Research your property by using our City of Orlando Information Locator:
- Visit the Information Locator online
- Type in your property address into the Information Locator
- Under “More Information” on the bottom click “Planning and Development”
- On this panel, you can see your property’s existing zoning and the Future Land Use type
- You can consult City Code for the Zoning District Standards Table to learn about the regulations that apply within each zoning district (setbacks, Intensity, Density, etc. ) and the Allowable Uses Table to determine what uses are permitted, conditionally permitted, or prohibited in each zoning district.
- If your property falls in an overlay district the information locator will provide you with the applicable city codes relevant to that overlay district. You can lookup City Code here.
We strongly encourage you to reach out to our Planner on Call to learn more about your property and to do this prior to making any investments or signing any leases.