The Southeast Orlando Sector Plan is one of the largest urban planning and development projects ever undertaken by the City of Orlando. The area covered by the plan consists of more than 19,300 acres located east of the Orlando International Airport. The plan area includes Lake Nona, Medical City, East Park, and other neighborhoods.
The Southeast Town Design Review Committee (SETDRC) is a City board made up of representatives from various City departments. The committee meets monthly (or as needed) to review development proposals within the Southeast Orlando Sector Plan. The minutes of each SETDRC meeting are sent to City Council for final approval.
The SETDRC meets on the second Thursday of each month at 3:00 p.m. in City Hall. The meeting schedule is subject to change, and additional meetings may be added as necessary.
- 2018 SETDRC schedule (including application deadlines)
Agendas & Minutes
- December 14 – Agenda – Minutes
- November 9 – Agenda – Minutes
- October 25 (special meeting) – Agenda
- September 27 – Agenda – Minutes
- August – no meeting
- July – no meeting
- June 8 – Agenda – Minutes
- May 11 – Agenda – Minutes
- April – no meeting
- March 9 – Agenda – Minutes
- February 9 – Agenda – Minutes
- January – no meeting