General Election Information
Voter's Registration Application
The City Clerk's Office will provide voter registration applications. The applications must be completed at any of Florida's mandated sites, any Supervisor of Elections office, by mail,
by the Internet, or any
outreach location. For a listing of outreach locations, please call 407-836-2070. Below is a list of mandated sites:
- Public Libraries and Centers for Independent Living.
- Florida Department of Motor Vehicle offices
- Florida Department of Families and Children offices and WIC offices
- Offices serving persons with disabilities, such as the Division of Blind Services
- Armed Forces Recruitment offices
For further information regarding voter services, please contact the Orange County Supervisor of Elections, 119 W. Kaley Street, Orlando, FL 32806; Phone: (407) 836-2070, Fax (407) 254-6596.
return to the