BTG Mission Statement:
Taking the technological skills of the youth and the organizational strengths of the experienced generations to form a dynamic collaboration of knowledge that will strengthen Orlando’s District 2 in various positive aspects.
BTG Vision Statement:
A movement that brings people of various ages and cultures together for the unified improvement of Orlando’s District 2.
- Empower participants to actively thrive and pursue healthy life choices.
- Encourage the youth to utilize their full potential
- Increase youth participation in the District 2 community
- Bridge the gaps between various generations, cultures and sectors within the District 2 community
- DigiHood Academy – Engaging, motivating and developing the youth of Orlando’s District 2
- Resident University – Connecting, inspiring and empowering the adults of Orlando’s District 2
- Pride of the People – Showcasing the beauty within Orlando’s District 2
Current Workshop Information:
- Computers 101: The Basics – April 26 & 28 from 6:30-7:30 at Engelwood Neighborhood Center
Past Workshop Information:
- Upgrade Your Life: Resume Building Workshop – PowerPoint and Resources