City Online Services – Find basic City services as well as job and volunteer opportunities, public records, City maps, parking, public safety information and more!
Code Enforcement – Report Code Violations, check the status of current violations, lien information, check the status of a permit or business tax receipt, view or pay red light ticket & City of Orlando Ordinances.
Streets and Sidewalk Repairs – You can submit a Public Works Maintenance Notification which allows you to report potholes and curb or sidewalk issues 24/7 without ever leaving home.
Permitting Services – Everything you need to know about the City of Orlando’s Permitting Services and their contact information.
OPD Online Report – This link allows you to report the following crimes online:
- Lost property
- Vandalism to a vehicle
- Vehicle burglary-vehicle parts taken
- Harassing phone calls
- Vandalism to a non-vehicle
- Vehicle burglary-items taken from
- Petit Theft
Street Lights – This link directs you to the Orlando Utilities Commission (OUC) website.
Gateway Orlando – Formerly Semoran Business Partnership, Gateway Orlando is dedicated to working with the City of Orlando and Orange County government to help the businesses within the Semoran Corridor.
HOLA Office – Everything you need to know about the Hispanic Office of Local Assistance. A great resource for bilingual residents and newcomers to Central Florida, connecting them with more than 140 government and community organizations to find jobs, housing, healthcare services, educational opportunities and other resources.
Available Services/ Servicios Disponibles
- Food Stamps Program/Asistencia de Ayuda para Alimentos
Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida – ACCESS
Every Tuesday/Todos los Martes – 8:30 a.m. a 2:00 p.m.
For appointments, please call/Para citas, favor llamar al 407-254-4652
- Affordable Care Act/ Ley de Asistencia Médica Accesible
Certified Navigator/Navegadora una vez a la semana
Every Wednesday/Todos los Miércoles – 9:00 a.m. a 2:00 p.m.
For appointments, please call/Para citas, favor llamar al 407-580-7155
- Puerto Rican Federal Affairs Administration (PRFAA)/Oficina Federal de Asuntos de Puerto Rico
Once a month/Representante una vez al mes – Segundo Miércoles del mes For appointments, please call/Para citas, favor llamar al 407-254-4652
- Two computers available from/Dos computadoras disponibles de 9:00 a.m. a 4:00 p.m.
- Referrals and bilingual information about the City of Orlando government services, community-based organizations, jobs, education, medical services, legal services, and more.
- Referidos sobre los servicios del Municipio de Orlando, organizaciones de base comunitaria, empleos, educación, servicios médicos, programas de cuidos de niños, programas para personas de la tercera edad, y más.
Social Media Accounts: