NEIGHBORHOOD CHAMPION AWARD Application Process
- Any resident, neighborhood
organization and Neighborhood Watch group located
within the City of Orlando.
- Individuals or organizations may nominate more
than one volunteer or self nominate.
- Nominee must be 18 or older.
- Nomination forms and more details
about the award are available at cityoforlando.net
under Communications and Neighborhood Relations.
- Nomination deadline for 2014 has
not been set. Nominations are accepted
throughout the year.
- Nomination should not exceed two typed or
written legibly 8 1/2 x 11 inch pages, excluding
- Provide supporting documentation, if needed,
such as newsletters, photos, or letters of support.
- The City of Orlando will contact the nominator
and the nominee after the selection process.
Nominations have closed.