The Orlando Fire Department is dedicated to serving and protecting the citizens of our city….even our furry ones! In order to do so, we have partnered with the Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando.
Through this new partnership, Pet Alliance’s Mobile Clinic will be setting up at various Orlando Fire Stations to provide FREE spay and neutering services to qualifying Orlando residents.
The mobile clinic is currently scheduled to visit the following Fire Stations:
May 6 Fire Station #4 900 N. Fern Creek Ave
May 13 Fire Station #13 2406 N. Elizabeth Ave
June 10 Fire Station #15 10199 S. Narcoossee Rd
Appointments are required.
To schedule, please call 407.351.7722.
In order to qualify, the following requirements and documentation must be provided at check in:
- Proof of City of Orlando Residency (click here to verify your address)
- Proof of enrollment in a qualifying government program:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance
- Women, Infants & Children
- Supplemental Security Income
- Section 8 Public Housing
- Major VA Disability
- FL Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- FL School Breakfast & Lunch Program
- Do not feed pets after midnight
- Dogs must be on a leash
- Cats must be in carrier
- No dogs over 60 pounds
- 2 pets per household limit
- Drop off is at 7:30 a.m.
- Pick up is at 4 p.m.
To learn more about Pet Alliance and their mobile veterinary clinic, click here and visit their website or call 407-351-7722.