Who is Qualified to Volunteer?
- Individuals 18 years of age and older
- All law-abiding citizens of Central Florida with no criminal record
- Those candidates who successfully meet the selection criteria of the Volunteer Program application process
Volunteer Areas Include:
- Public Relations/Education
- Fire Safety Management
- Office of Emergency Management
If you are interested in Volunteering with the Fire Department in the capacities listed about, please complete and submit the volunteer application. The completed application and background check form should be returned by fax, mail or hand delivered to the City of Orlando Office of Community Affairs & Human Relations. Make sure to include the Fire Department as your area of interest on the application.
Office of Community Affairs & Human Relations
400 South Orange Avenue
P.O. Box 4990
Orlando, Fl 32802
This post is also available in: Spanish