Fireworks at the Fountain
Join Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer on Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at Lake Eola Park for the 40th annual Fireworks at the Fountain. Festivities begin at 4 p.m. with activities for children, live music, and food and beverages available for purchase. The evening will conclude with a spectacular fireworks display in celebration of our nation’s freedom.
- 5 p.m. Mo’mo-Browne
- 6 p.m. SunTrust Stunt Skaters
- 6:45 p.m. The Mellow Relics
- 8 p.m. Orlando Concert Band
Robinson Lawn Stage
- 4 p.m.-9 p.m. DJ Rubonix
Several street closures will be in effect on July 4:
- Robinson Street from Rosalind Avenue to Summerlin Avenue, 7 a.m. – 11:59 p.m.
- Eola Drive from Robinson Street to Washington Street, 7 a.m. – 11:59 p.m.
- Central Boulevard from Rosalind Avenue to Eola Drive, 2 p.m. – 11:59 p.m.
- Rosalind Avenue from South Street to Robinson Street, 2 p.m. – 11:59 p.m.
Ample parking is available within walking distance of Lake Eola Park. A list of surface lots and garages in the area can be found here.
Reserve your parking space in advance here.
Handicapped parking will be available on Rosalind Avenue between Jackson Street and Central Boulevard for the event. Please approach the road closure and show the police officer your handicapped designation for parking.
The free LYMMO Circulator is recommended for Downtown residents and attendees parking at garages other than the Orange County Library Garage located at 112 East Central Boulevard.
LYNX will be running on a normal Sunday service schedule for the holiday.
No tents or canopies
No large umbrellas
No staking into the ground
No glass items
No outside alcohol
No personal fireworks
For 2017 event sponsorship information, contact Cox Events Group at 321.281.2185.