Saturday, July 4, 2015
Lake Eola Park
512 East Washington Street
Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer invites Central Florida residents and visitors to attend Fireworks at the Fountain on Saturday, July 4, 2015 at Lake Eola Park in Downtown Orlando. Attendees are encouraged to arrive early in order to find a great viewing spot. The night will conclude with a patriotic firework display over Lake Eola, which will begin at 9:10 p.m.
• Basketball and tennis activities provided by the City of Orlando Families, Parks and Recreation Division
• Kids’ play area
• Lake Eola Park playground
• Swan boats available for rental
• Live music on two stages
• Country music from Jimmy Stanley on the K92.3 stage (corner of Robinson and Eola) at 6:30 p.m.
• Rock music from the Mellow Relics on the amphitheater stage at 5 p.m.
• Patriotic favorites from the Orlando Concert Band on the amphitheater stage at 8 p.m.
Food and Beverages
• Purchase food and beverages from more than 25 vendors
• Fireworks start around 9 p.m.
• Unable to attend, watch the fireworks live on WFTV-9
• Tents or canopies
• Beach umbrellas
• Grills (charcoal, electric, wood or gas)
• Personal umbrellas
• Water and small snacks
• Reserve a parking spot at a City of Orlando Downtown parking location by pre-purchasing a permit
• “Purchase/Reprint Permits” and then select “Purchase/Reprint Single Event/Game Parking Pass”
• Handicapped parking will be available on Rosalind Avenue, between Jackson Street and Central Boulevard (approach the road closure and show the police officer your handicapped permit)
For event sponsorship information, contact Cox Events Group at 321.281.2185.