The City of Orlando
2019 CDBG & ESG Funding
Request for Applications
The City of Orlando is now soliciting applications for the PY 2019 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) & Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) funding cycle. Please note that individuals are not eligible to apply for this funding; applications are only being accepted from non-profit organizations that serve the community.
For a timeline which shows important deadlines for this process, please click here.
For a running list of questions submitted during this application period, and the responses to those questions, please click here.
To view the presentation displayed during the First Public Hearing and Technical Assistance Workshop on February 21, 2019, please click here.
CDBG pre-applications are mandatory and are now available through ZoomGrants. The buttons linking you to the ZoomGrants applications are below. Before you begin, please review all information.
The online application process through ZoomGrants consists of three steps:
1) If you do not already have a ZoomGrants account, create one – enter basic information, such as name and address.
NOTE: All users must click the button to ZoomGrants from the City’s website to be directed to City of Orlando applications. If you have a ZoomGrants account from a prior funding cycle, please review your account information to ensure it is current.
2) Pre-application – pre-applications are only required for CDBG funding. The window for submitting pre-applications closed on Friday, March 8th, at 5:00pm EST.
3) Proposal – once the pre-application is approved (for CDBG only), agencies can begin completing their proposal. The deadline for submitting completed applications for all programs is Monday, April 8th, at 5:00pm EST.
Applying via ZoomGrants:
- CDBG (Public Services) application
- CDBG (Public Facilities and Housing) application
- ESG application
- All applications
For more information about how to submit and manage your applications, please refer to these presentations: