Down Payment Assistance
The City of Orlando’s Down Payment Assistance Program provides assistance to qualified first-time home buyers for down payment and closing costs associated with purchasing a home. The home must be located within City limits. The amount of eligible assistance is based on the applicant’s gross household income and need. All applicants must complete a pre-purchase homebuyer’s education program and secure a first mortgage from one of our certified lenders. For additional information, please refer to the Down Payment Assistance information page below.
Due to funding restrictions, applications for the Down Payment Assistance Program for Moderate-Income households will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Lenders are requested to call our office prior to submitting applications.
- Down Payment Assistance Informational Flyer: Information regarding the City of Orlando’s Down Payment Assistance Program.
- City Limits
- Lenders List Revised November 2016
- Lenders Certification Training
- The next Lenders Certification Workshop has not yet been scheduled. Please check back periodically for updated information.
- HUD-approved housing counseling agencies.