Down Payment Assistance
The City of Orlando’s Down Payment Assistance Program provides assistance to qualified first-time homebuyers for down payment and closing costs associated with purchasing a home. The home must be located within City limits. The amount of eligible assistance is based on the applicant’s gross household income and need. All applicants must complete a pre-purchase homebuyer’s education program and secure a first mortgage from one of our certified lenders. For additional information, please refer to the Down Payment Assistance brochure.
- Down Payment Assistance Brochure: Information regarding the City of Orlando’s Down Payment Assistance Program.
- Income Limits 2014: Household income limits set by HUD and used to determine an applicant’s eligibility for assistance under the Home Improvement and Down Payment Assistance programs.
- City Limits
- Lenders List Revised October 2014
- Lenders Certification Training
- The next Lenders Certification Training class will be held in Summer 2015. For more information, please check our website closer to that time.