The City of Orlando’s Minority and Women Business Enterprise Program has two primary functions:
- Identifying and registering Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) for certification.
- Monitoring contracts to determine if MBE and WBE firms are being utilized on City projects in accordance with City Codes and Rules.
The Minority & Women Business Enterprise program is intended to increase the opportunity for minority and women-owned firms to participate in City procurement and ensure equal contracting opportunities for Minority and Women Business Enterprises (M/WBE).
The M/WBE Office is committed to constantly refining our processes and procedures to enable minority and women-owned businesses to participate on City contracts at a level that represents their availability in the industry. The City of Orlando views the development of minority and women-owned business enterprises as an important part of the continuing development of the community. Therefore, it is a continuing goal of the City of Orlando to actively pursue minority and women-owned business enterprises to take part in contracting activities.
- M/WBE Certification
- M/WBE Internet Directory
- Mediation and Conciliation Services
- Contract Compliance Investigations
- Referral Service for Technical and Financial Assistance
Please contact Customer Service
Minority & Women Business Enterprise
City Hall, 5th Floor
400 S. Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801