Prime/Subcontractors participating on City of Orlando projects that have M/WBE and/or DBE participation goals are required to submit project information into the City’s newly implemented contract compliance reporting system. To access the contract compliance system, click here.
Important Note: If you received any form of notice from the City of Orlando regarding this system, an account may have been pre-configured for you. You can also check with Customer Service before registering. If you are currently certified as an M/WBE by the City of Orlando, then your account has already been created. Please look up your business to see if an account already exists.
Some of the benefits offered by the use of this software are:
- Enhanced online M/WBE Directory with key-word search capabilities.
- Submission of contractor’s monthly utilization report online and automated tracking of their progress towards achieving the M/WBE goals.
- Automatic verification of payment notices.
- Communication with contractors via email regarding compliance issues.
- No cost to vendors for this service.
If you have questions about this registration process or need more information, please contact Customer Service.
The City reserves the right to conduct office and field inspections and record audits.