The Real Estate Management Division acquires properties, manages and leases real estate for City purposes, disposes of surplus City property and maintains real property records for the City. Real Estate Management also negotiates all City real estate transactions for properties such as parks, fire and police stations, parking, housing development, public works and transportation.
Main Number, Office of Business & Financial Services
- Laurie Botts, Real Estate Division Manager
- Clayton Green, Real Estate Appraiser
- Rose Melillo, Real Estate Agent II
- Tonie McNealy, Real Estate Agent II
- City facilities or property 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. – 407.246.2341
- City facilities or property (After Hours) – 407.761.3551
- Parks or trees (After Hours) – 407.321.9520
In the event of an emergency involving your safety or the safety of others please call 911.
Surplus City Owned Property for Sale or Lease – Find available retail space and surplus property for sale.
Frequently Asked Questions – Find answers to frequently asked real estate questions.
Property Information from Other City Departments – Find links to property information from other City departments.
Other Property Information and Orange County Links – Find other property information and helpful links