Applications are available to Neighborhood Organizations, Schools and Non-Profit Organizations in the form of fillable Word documents.
Completed applications must be received in-hand by the Office of Community Affairs on or before 4 p.m. on Friday, October 31, 2014.
Schools and Nonprofit Organizations:
- Application for Schools and Nonprofit Organizations
- Match Contribution and Proposed Budget Worksheets
- Letter of Intent (cash & in-kind contributions) (cash & in-kind contributions)
- Application for Neighborhood Organizations
- Match Contributions and Proposed Budget Worksheets
- Letter of Intent (cash & in-kind contributions)
Completed applications may be e-mailed to the Office of Community Affairs at email@example.com. Include your organization’s name in the subject line of the e-mail. Be sure to attach all required application documents.
Completed applications may be delivered in person to the Office of Community Affairs, located on the 2nd floor of Orlando City Hall (400 South Orange Avenue, Orlando, Florida 32801).
Mail completed applications to: Mayor’s Matching Grant Program, City of Orlando, P.O. Box 4990, Orlando, Florida 32802-4990.