Mayor Buddy’s Book Club
By encouraging leisure time reading and creative expression, this initiative will improve literacy in our community by making reading fun.
- Primarily, 2nd – 6th grade students join the book club at the Orlando Public Library and City of Orlando Community Centers.
- All ages are welcome to participate.
Book of the Month: Overboard! by Terry Lynn Johnson
Join us for a virtual session to discuss about what we’re reading and explore activities to enjoy from home. Access the book online through Orange County Library System at ocls.info.
- A Whole New Ball Game: January – February
- Cosmic Commando: March – May
- Overboard: June – July
- Want to sign up for Mayor Buddy’s Book Club? Click here.