Mayor Buddy’s Book Club
By encouraging leisure time reading and creative expression, this initiative will improve literacy in our community by making reading fun.
- Interactive website, mayor.ocls.info, hosted by Orange County Library System
- Primarily, 5th – 8th grade students join the book club at the Orlando Public Library, select OCPS middle schools and City of Orlando Community Centers or online at mayor.ocls.info.
- All ages are welcome to participate.
Mayor Buddy’s Book Club Bookfair supported by Barnes & Noble
Saturday, November 22, 2014
10 a.m.- 1 p.m.
Barnes & Noble
2418 E. Colonial Dr.
Orlando, FL 32803
You’re invited to join us for exciting in-store activities and support our leisure time reading program. A percentage of sales will ensure that each member who participates at one of our branches gets a free copy of our latest book selections. Click on the link for more information: MBBC Bookfair Flyer.
- Want to sign up for Mayor Buddy’s Book Club? Click here.
- Already a member of Mayor Buddy’s Book Club? Click here.