Creating a path to their future
Lead Partner: Junior Achievement of Central Florida & After-School All-Stars
Path Finders is an after-school program for students to learn about themselves and develop a path toward a successful future through career exposure, self-exploration and academic planning.
- This is a 6 week program focusing on career discovery geared towards middle students throughout Orange County
- Students will be mentored on career opportunities and develop an academic career plan
- Students will participate in a career exploration event in an effort to develop an interest in one or more of the career opportunities provided. Students will then be paired up with mentors who will allow them to shadow on-the-job and tour work locations.
- Students will be more aware of different career paths available to them
- Students will be able to discuss how to achieve their future goals
- Students will understand the importance of team work, respect, and understanding
- Students will have a desire to succeed
We are currently recruiting Career Coach volunteers to be at the following middle schools:
Tuesday, 10/28: Lake Nona Middle School
Wednesday, 10/29: Odyssey Middle School
Thursday, 10/30: Howard Middle School
Phone: 407.898.2121 x37