Take Heart Orlando
Lead Partner: Orlando Fire Department
Take Heart Orlando is a volunteer CPR program, led by the Orlando Fire Department, which trains Orlando citizens in Hands-Only CPR/AED community-wide initiative.
- In the United States, approximately 400,000 people have suffered from sudden cardiac arrest.
- Unfortunately, 89 percent of these individuals die because they do not receive immediate CPR.
- To date, Take Heart Orlando has trained nearly 4,000 civilians in Metro Orlando.
- Those who have been trained include: OCPS bus drivers, Bank of America, CNL Financial Group, Inc. and Universal Studios employees, the Orlando Predators football team and local homeowner associations.
- Take Heart Orlando provides a quick, 30-minute training in hands-only CPR for all residents, businesses and organizations in Orlando led by the Orlando Fire Department.
- Volunteers assist as CPR trainers and pledge to train at least 5 others in hands-only CPR.
To schedule a Hands-Only CPR for your group:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 407.246.4CPR (4277)