City of Orlando Events
Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer hosts four signature events in the City each year: Blues B-Q, Fireworks at the Fountain, the Veterans Day Parade and Holiday Lights Orlando. The City also organizes other events, including State of the City, State of Downtown, Fall Fiesta in the Park, Spring Fiesta in the Park and the Neighborhood and Community Summit.
- Blues B-Q: held each spring in Downtown Orlando, Blues B-Q pairs great music with delicious barbecue
- Fireworks at the Fountain: July 4th at Lake Eola Park features live music, food, fun and fireworks
- Veterans Day Parade: each November on the streets of Downtown Orlando, the Veterans Day Parade honors those who have and also continue to fight for our nation’s freedom
- Tree Lighting Celebration: Every December, Mayor Dyer helps kickoff the Downtown Orlando for the Holidays season by lighting the City’s 72-foot Christmas tree
- State of the City: Each spring, Mayor Dyer highlights achievements from the past year and details plans for the future
- State of Downtown: Mayor Dyer provides a look at the growth of Downtown Orlando each winter
- Mayor’s Neighborhood and Community Summit: During the spring, the Summit brings neighborhood and community leaders together for a day of learning, networking and sharing
- Fall Fiesta in the Park/Spring Fiesta in the Park: Each November and April the Fiesta in the Park events feature over 200 artists, crafters, food vendors and activities at Lake Eola Park
For event sponsorship or vendor information, please contact Emily Bonvini at 407.246.2728.