Please call or email our office at 407.246.2450 with any questions regarding your citation PRIOR to submitting the appeal paperwork and/or if your citation involves any of the following as a court appearance may not be necessary:
- A citation for an expired tag that had been renewed prior to citation being issued
- Possible meter or pay by phone malfunctions
- Failure to display paid parking permit where you can provide proof of paid parking fees
- Failure to display a valid handicapped permit where you provide proof of your handicapped placard and registration
If you feel that you have received a citation in error, you are required to complete a notarized Appeal Form and return it to the City of Orlando Parking Division within 14 calendar days of issuance of the citation. You may dispute/contest the citation in-person, send by registered mail, email, or by uploading the complete notarized contest packet. All appeals are reviewed administratively and then processed by Orange County Clerk of Courts for a scheduled hearing time. You may submit an appeal via:
Click here to email the Parking Violations Department your notarized Contest Packet
- Deliver by Registered Mail or in person:
City Of Orlando Parking Division
53 W. Central Blvd.
Orlando, Florida 32801
Appeal forms can be downloaded and submitted online at www.citationprocessingcenter.com.
How to Get a Appeal Packet
- Printable Appeal Packet
- Pick up package at: 53 W. Central Blvd. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., M-F.
- Appeal forms can be downloaded and submitted online at www.citationprocessingcenter.com
If you need to discuss a citation with a specialist you may contact the Parking Division at 407.246.2450 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., M-F.
Many answers to questions concerning parking tickets may be found by reviewing the Parking Ordinance.
Note: Please be reminded that the Orlando City Ordinance, CHAPTER 39, states tickets must be contested within 14 calendar days. Any appeal form that falls outside of this established time frame will be rejected without any notification from the Parking Division.