Electric Vehicle Charging Stations are now available in:
- Charging Station Usage Instructions
- Printable map of the City Parking facilities including Charging Stations
How do I access the stations?
The ChargePoint Networked Charging Stations can be easily accessed with any of the following options:
- ChargePass™ RFID-based Smart Cards
- Phone call to the customer service number on every ChargePoint charging station
- Contactless Credit Cards, such as MasterCard PayPass™, Visa payWave®, etc.
How do I obtain, or activate a ChargePass smart card?
A ChargePass card may be obtained for a small fee by creating an account online at mychargepoint.net. Creating a ChargePass account will allow the ChargePoint Network to notify you by text message or email when your vehicle is completely charged or if your charging session is interrupted for any reason such as a GFCI fault or disconnected cable.
ChargePoint Mobile Applications
- Use the free ChargePoint applications for Android, iPhone and Blackberry.
- Find charging stations near you or near an address you specify
- Get turn-by-turn directions to charging stations
- See whether a charging station is available before you go
- See station details such as price
- Display a list of stations with a 1,000 foot radius of where you are
- Locate reservable stations to make, view or cancel reservations
- View charging stats while your car charges
- Receive a notification when your car is fully charged
- View your ChargePoint account details