Address: 3401 S Hiawassee Road, Orlando, FL 32835
November – March: 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
April – October: 8 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Bill Frederick Park covers 183 acres of land alongside Turkey Lake, one of the top-five rated fishing lakes in the state of Florida. The park is designed for nature lovers and provides families, organizations and community groups with several recreational activities and scenic views. Minutes away from some of Orlando’s largest attractions, Bill Frederick Park also serves as the perfect alternative to hotel lodging. So whether you’re looking for a day full of fun or an entire weekend full of activities, Bill Frederick Park is the place to be.
- Serene lake setting with fishing pier and boat rentals
- Nature, bike and walking trails
- Children’s Farm
- Nature Connect Trail
- Swimming pool
- Disc Golf Course
- 5 rental cabins and spacious tent camping
- 36 site RV Campground – Click here to view RV site map
- Large/small pavilions or sun shelters
- Outdoor Grills
- Limited horse boarding (Call park office for availability & cost 407.246.4486)
Price List for Amenities
For information about our youth group rates, family and individual passes call 407.246.4486.
- Call the park office (phone: 407.246.4486)
- Pay to reserve date
- Fill out application and send back to park office (fax: 407.297.2056)
Upcoming Classes & Events
Saved by the Bell 5K -November 15, 2014
OARS Mini Regatta- November 15, 2014
Giblet Regatta – November 22, 2014