Orlando Veterans’ Memorial Park is located on just over 4 acres of land on the north shore of Lake Baldwin at the border of the cities of Orlando and Winter Park. The park was created in honor of our military veterans and their contribution to the citizens of the United States.
Large trees shade much of the park and the small gazebo overlooking pretty lake views. The Lake Baldwin Park trail connects the park to Orlando’s Blue Jacket and Harbor Parks and Winter Park’s Fleet Peoples Park.
List of Memorials:
1. Daughters of the American Revolution
2. Vietnamese-American Memorial Committee
3. Fleet Reserve Association
4. Italian American War Veterans of the United States
5. Central Florida Veterans Memorial Park Foundation
6. Colonial Dames
7. Purple Heart
8. Pearl Harbor Survivors Association
9. United States Marine Corps
2380 Lake Baldwin Lane
Orlando, FL 32814
Park Hours 5a.m. – sunset
Park Information 407.246.2283