Business Tax Receipt (BTR) (formerly known as Occupational License)
Are you opening a new business in the City of Orlando or are you moving your existing business into City limits? The City of Orlando issues licenses to those businesses, professions or occupations that have locations or branch offices within our City limits. The Business Tax Receipt is proof of payment of the business tax. It is required before a business opens.
If you have questions regarding the BTR process, please contact us at 407.246.2204.
- Business Tax Receipt (BTR)
- Home Occupation License
- Mobile Peddler’s License (includes food trucks and vendors)
- Determination For Mobile Food Vendor Application - When applying for a Mobile Food Vendor’s Permit, please schedule a Pre-Applicaton meeting via the Planner on Call at 407.246.2269 (press option 1).
Walk-in meetings are not available.
- Zoning Official’s Determination Concerning Tent Sales and Open Air Markets
- This includes a section on considering Mobile Vending (Temporary sale of consumer goods for non-food items) an intensive retail use for the purpose of Zoning review.
This post is also available in: Spanish