Most permitted work performed in the City of Orlando requires a licensed contractor. The Permitting Services Division works closely with licensed contractors and design professionals to ensure that permit plans and construction are code compliant. The information below is a collection of forms, fees and information that contractors and design professionals will find helpful as you proceed with your project.
- Applicable Codes – Drawings submitted for review will be reviewed using the following codes.
- Contractor Registration Information – All contractors obtaining permits for work being performed in the City must register with the City of Orlando.
- Notice of Commencement – A Notice of Commencement is required for all projects exceeding $2,500.
- Special Power of Attorney – A Special Power of Attorney is required when the licensed contractor chooses to authorize others to obtain permits under their name.
- Overtime Inspection Request Procedure
- Building & Fire Codes Board of Appeal – For application click here.