Scheduling an Appointment for a Residential Permit
Appointment requests will be handled via email correspondence. Please email us at email@example.com with the following information in order to begin the appointment scheduling process:.
When submitting a request for an appointment for a Residential Building Permit, please be sure to include the following information in your email:
- Please provide your name and phone number.
- What is the appointment for?
- Property address and/or Parcel ID number.
- Permit number/s for project if already existing.
- Are there any related permit numbers or planning case numbers associated with this site?If so, please provide them.
- How many permits are you requesting? (maximum of 5 per day)
- For a new building or interior build-out, what is the square footage of the proposed project?
- Do you have the Building Permit Application completed, signed and notarized by the owner?
- Do you have four (4) sets of signed and sealed drawings, collated and stapled, accompanying the application?
- Will you be doing the work yourself (as an owner)?
- If so, you also need to provide an Owner/Builder Declaration.
- If making an appointment to submit revisions, please confirm that all plan reviews have been completed, as revisions cannot be submitted until all outstanding reviews have been completed on previous submittal.
- For revisions include four (4) signed and sealed copies of revised plans and a narrative on company letterhead explaining what has changed and why (specific response to plan review comments, changes in the field due to inspections, etc., owner requested changes to project, etc.). All revisions should be clouded.
Have you met with anyone at the City about this project previously? If so, please indicate who you met with, when you met, and any pertinent information regarding your conversation.
Any special requests or questions looking to have answered/plan reviewers needed?
- Be specific as to the day/time requested for the appointment and any alternate days/times that will work for you. Please note that this is a pilot program. We will do all possible to accommodate your appointment request; however, appointments will be scheduled on a first come first serve basis.