Location: Orlando Police Department Headquarters
1250 West South Street, Orlando, FL 32805
The Community Room at Orlando Police Department Headquarters is available to City of Orlando residents and groups for events with a maximum of 300 attendees.
Public parking is limited and shared with member of the public during normal business hours.
The room may NOT be used for:
- Political events
- Profit generating events involving the exchange of funds, goods and/or services
- Private social gatherings not open to public
- Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted
To reserve the Community Room, the following MUST be completed:
- Hold Harmless/Insurance/Copyright Agreement
- Community Room Use Application/Contract (Partial applications will not be processed.)
We will review the application documents and contact the applicant for further processing.
* If the maximum number of persons expected to attend is more than 100, then the City’s Policy on Single Use Products on City Property applies. Please refer to the Events/Function section of the Guidelines for Use of Orlando Police Department Facilities below for more information.
For more information contact email@example.com.