Win Big Prizes
Theme Party Contest (view party ideas)
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes will be given to the NNO Block Party that submits the most creative theme party outline.
- Must have a theme that ties into Orlando’s NNO theme: Making Neighborhoods Our Priority
- Entries will be judged based on the following: Use of Theme, Creativity, Neighborhood & Local Business Involvement, Crime Prevention Message & Education, and Clarity of Party Outline. Be sure to include a detailed narrative of your party plans with your registration form.
- Theme Party Contest Entries must be received by September 15, 2018.
- Winners will receive prizes and a visit from the NNO Special Caravan: Mayor Buddy Dyer, Police Chief John W. Mina, and Fire Chief Roderick Williams.
Each NNO Organizer will be entered into a drawing for great prizes. Sample prizes: hotel stays, Fun Spot passes, Gift Cards, etc. Be on the lookout for a list of the 2017 prizes.
Five ways to earn entries and win big prizes:
- Submit pictures of your NNO Planning Week activities and receive one (1) entry into the drawing
- NNO Veterans Incentive: If you have participated in NNO for three or years or more, you are eligible to receive one (1) entry into the drawing. (limited to the first 20 residents to register)
- Submit your NNO Registration Form by September 17, 2018, and receive one (1) entry into the drawing
- Submit your NNO Evaluation by September 15, 2018, and receive four (4) entries into the drawing
- Submit your best five photos from your event by September 15, 2018, and receive one (1) entry into the drawing
Complete all five steps to earn up to eight chances to win.
For more information or help in planning your block party for the 35th annual National Night Out on October 2, 2018, contact your Neighborhood Watch Specialist:
Commissioner Districts 2 & 3
Commissioner Districts 1 &4
Commissioner District 5 & 6
This page available in: Spanish