Win Big Prizes
NNO Photo Contest
Take photographs of your neighborhood National Night Out party on Tuesday, October 2, 2018, then email your best photos to: Karl Anderson (Neighborhood Watch Unit) at email@example.com by 10/12/18.
- Each photo must include the NNO logo and one of the following: • law enforcement representative or apparatus • Orlando Fire Department firefighter or vehicle.
- Photos must be .jpg attachments.
- Photographer’s last name must be included in the file names.
- Name and contact information must be included in the body of the e-mail, along with information about each photo, “i.e. Summer Storm neighborhood, John Smith in his National Night Out cape.”
- Photo will be judged on theme, creativity and neighborhood involvement.
Theme Party Contest (view party ideas)
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes will be given to the NNO Block Party that submits the most creative theme party outline.
- Must have a theme that ties into Orlando’s NNO theme: Making Neighborhoods Our Priority
- Entries will be judged based on the following: Use of Theme, Creativity, Neighborhood & Local Business Involvement, Crime Prevention Message & Education, and Clarity of Party Outline. Be sure to include a detailed narrative of your party plans with your registration form.
- Theme Party Contest Entries must be received by September 5, 2018.
- Winners will receive prizes and a visit from the NNO Special Caravan: Mayor Buddy Dyer, Police Chief John W. Mina, and Fire Chief Roderick Williams.
Each NNO Organizer will be entered into a drawing for great prizes. Sample prizes: hotel stays, Fun Spot passes, Gift Cards, etc.
Five ways to earn entries and win big prizes:
- Submit pictures of your NNO Planning Week activities and receive one (1) entry into the drawing
- NNO Veterans Incentive: If you have participated in NNO for three or years or more, you are eligible to receive one (1) entry into the drawing.
- Submit your Early NNO Registration Form by September 7, 2018, and receive one (1) entry into the drawing
- Submit your NNO Evaluation by October 16, 2018, and receive four (4) entries into the drawing
- Submit your best five photos from your event by October 16, 2018, and receive one (1) entry into the drawing
Complete all five steps to earn up to eight chances to win.
For more information or help in planning your block party for the 35th annual National Night Out on October 2, 2018, contact your Neighborhood Watch Specialist:
Commissioner Districts 2 & 3
Commissioner Districts 1 &4
Commissioner District 5 & 6
This page available in: Spanish