“Beacon of Hope for the Missing”
Safety and Community Event
Each year in January, Drew and Joyce Kesse host an event in January to mark the
date of their daughter Jennifer’s abduction. This year the Jennifer Kesse
“Beacon of Hope for the Missing” community and safety event will be held on
Saturday January 24, 2009. The event will be held from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
in the community rooms of the Mall at Millenia.
This year’s event will include:
- Free Fingerprinting/ID to any age person
- Orange County Sheriff’s Office/Children’s Safety Village
- Florida’s Blood Centers Blood Drive
- Children’s Self Defense Demonstrations
- Personal Safety Information
- Missing Persons Flyers
- DNA Collection (from family members of any person missing in Florida)