Please note that the Police Legal Advisor’s Office does not represent or give legal advice to citizens of Orlando.
Public Records Requests:
You may submit a public records request by contacting the City of Orlando’ s City Clerk’s Office, City’s Records and Archive Management Services at 407.246.2148 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the topic of your request in the subject line of your message as well as in the body of the message.
If your property has been seized by OPD for forfeiture pursuant to §932.701-706, Florida Statutes, you may contact the Police Legal Advisor’s Office at 407.246.2464 with any questions. For all other property questions, contact the OPD Property and Evidence Section at 407.246.2445.
- Police EEO Plan
- LEP Policy 1139.1
- Biased Free Policing Policy 1102.3
- Interacting with Individuals with Disabilities Policy 1108.2
- City Clerk’s Office, City Records and Archive Management Services
- Florida Statute §932.701-706
- City Policy 141.5, Public Records Request