If this is an emergency, please call 9-1-1
If this incident is Traffic Crash Related, please call Orlando Police Communications at 321.235.5300.
Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency.
- This incident occurred within the limits of the City of Orlando, Florida.
- There are no known suspects. If you have a suspect, you CANNOT use this system. You will need to contact the Orlando Police Communication Center at 321.235.5300 and have an officer respond to take a report.
- There are no firearms or other weapons involved. If so, you CANNOT use this system. You will need to contact the Orlando Police Communications Center at 321.235.5300 and have an officer respond to take a report.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
Upon completion of submitting the online report you will:
- See the words: “Your report has been submitted” showing that your report is complete.
- Be given a temporary case number.
- Be prompted to print an unofficial copy of the report to keep for your records. BE ADVISED: If you do not print a copy of the report when you are prompted, you will have to go to the Orlando Police Department Headquarters and pay for a copy.
- Be sent confirmation and an official copy of your report by email, so long as:
- You provide a valid email address
- You may need to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list so that notifications are not flagged as spam or junk email.
***Please do not use this email address to report crimes, as it does not have a respond function. Instead, contact the Communications Center, 321.235.5300 to report a crime. For information on submitted cases, please contact Police Records at 407.246.2406
- All case files will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Upon approval by an Orlando Police representative, you will be notified by email of the permanent case number, and also receive a copy of the approved case.
- If the case is rejected by an Orlando Police representative, you will be notified by email of the reason for the rejection.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
The following incidents can be reported using the Orlando Police Online Reporting System:
- Lost property
- Vandalism to a vehicle
- Vehicle burglary-vehicle parts taken
- Harassing phone calls
- Vandalism to a non-vehicle
- Vehicle burglary-items taken from
- Petit Theft