Online Notifications, Bid Opportunities and Solicitations
The City of Orlando’s eSupplier Vendor Registration Service is a free one-stop service center where suppliers register online to receive email notifications of bid opportunities and notices, download active solicitations, as well as manage and update their supplier account.
Suppliers must first create a new eSupplier account and register their company by clicking here. To save time, businesses can also upload a copy of their W-9 and Business Tax Receipt to the account.
You will not receive a hard copy of a solicitation or addenda. Instead, you will be asked to download the solicitation directly from the eSupplier site. Please note that you must maintain and update your eSupplier vendor file with the proper contact and email information. Email notification is provided as a courtesy to our vendors, but it is the vendor’s responsibility to check at eSupplier for current bid and other information.
- eSupplier Vendor Registration
- Term Contracts
- How to Do Business Vendor Guide
- Bid Award Information
- Insurance Process for Vendors
- Protest Procedures & Sec. 7.14
- Appeal of Chief Procurement Officer of Procurement and Contracts Decision Sec. 7.14
- Federal and State Grant Procurement, PUR-D-1301
- Frequently Asked Questions