Floodplain management is the operation of a community program of corrective and preventative measures for reducing flood damage. These measures take a variety of forms and generally include zoning, subdivision, or building requirements and special-purpose floodplain ordinances (FEMA).
- Flood Protection Tips
- Floodplain Management Definitions
- Association of State Floodplain Managers(ASFPM)
- Florida Floodplain Managers Association (FFMA)
- Florida – Floodplain region IV (FEMA)
- Community Rating Service (FEMA)
- National Floodplain Insurance Program (NFIP)
- FEMA LOMA/LOMR and Elevation Certificates (By Map)
- FEMA Elevation Certificates (By List)
- FEMA LOMR/LOMA, Letters of Map Revision/Amendment (By List)
Questions? Contact Permitting Services at 407.246.2271.