Where are you looking to adopt?
City of Orlando:
Keep Orlando Beautiful is a City of Orlando program and may officially only adopt City streets within City limits. Click Here for a general idea of limits (in yellow) and see below for the application and more info.
If you are looking for something further out in unincorporated Orange County, please contact them at 407.836.3111. They have an Adopt a Road program.
For any State of Florida Highways, which are typically major thorough fairs like Johny Young Parkway (Hwy 423) Colonial Drive (Hwy 50)-any street that is also identified with a number, please contact:
Renee Hutchinson@dot.state.fl.us or call 407.384.4606
General Information for Keep Orlando
- Keep Orlando Beautiful’s Adopt-A-Street Program is designed to involve the public in keeping the City of Orlando’s streets and waterways free of litter and promoting litter prevention education
- By adopting an agreed upon section of a City street(s), volunteers assume the responsibility of picking up litter
- Details and guidelines – click here for PDF
Ready to Apply?
- Print and complete the Group Volunteer Application Form
- Once completed, notify Jody of your interest to participate and submit your application (email@example.com, phone 407.246.2752 or fax 407.246.2241)
- Upon approval, a meeting will be set up to determine street location, complete remaining forms and discuss commitments and safety guidelines. Once the Agreement form is signed, you will receive supplies for your first cleanup!
Current Participants and Adopted Streets
Thank you to…
Millenia Blvd from Rio Grande to Conroy–The North Face (International Drive)
Tradeport Road from Orange Ave to Boggy Creek and Pine Street to 9th–City Beverages
Tradeport Road from Boggy Creek to Post Office Blvd and along Ringhaver Dr–Amcor Rigid Plastics
Tavistock Lakes Blvd-Lake Nona Brew Crew
Parramore Ave–Downtown Credo
Central and Washington Streets (Parramore)-Oaks SCSP
Rosemont Neighborhood–David Vacha
Bruton Blvd.–Roland A. Baker Jr. Lodge #2
Cinderlane Parkway-ACY Contractors
Orange Center Blvd-Women of Zion #582
WD Judge-Tabernacle Missionary Baptist Church, Inc.
29th Street-Memorial Middle School
Tampa Ave–The Brothers of Ronglin Lodge #514
Mercy Drive (north of Princeton)–Coca Cola Refreshments