In an effort to make recycling more available, Keep Orlando Beautiful (KOB) has an event recycling program titled, Recycle Orlando. We can provide you with the tools and knowledge to successfully recycle at your event.
Event Coordinators and Promoters–Want to Recycle at Your Event?
What Keep Orlando Beautiful will provide:
- Clear Stream Recycling racks, which are easy to transport, set up and maintain.
See photo below.
- Clear bags (must use provided bags only).
- Rack transporter to easily move racks around the event.
- Hauling of recyclables.
- Training consisting of guidelines and basic information on how to successfully recycle at your event.
What (you) the event coordinator/ promoter must provide:
- Volunteers or crews to set up, maintain and collect racks.
- Meet all City permit requirements, if any (18-A, Lake Eola, etc.)
- Follow rules and guidelines for recycling correctly. No plastic bags of any kind may be placed in the recycling dumpsters.
- Pick up and return of supplies if smaller event or available to meet for receiving the recycling trailer on site.
Ready to Recycle?
- Complete the Reservation Form.
- Contact us as soon as possible with your event date and the completed reservation form. Our supplies are on a first come, first serve basis and may not always be available.
- We will evaluate your event and determine/discuss the number of racks needed and hauling.
- Arrangements will be made for recycling at your event and the mandatory training will be scheduled. This training is brief and to the point, but required.
Please feel free to contact KOB with any questions or concerns
407.246.2752 or email
Thank you for recycling!!!