Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Keep Orlando Beautiful! Please fill out the following form. By signing up, you will be included on our email list. You will receive emails regarding upcoming events in which volunteers are needed.
If you see a park, lake, street or area within the City of Orlando that needs our help, please let us know. We can simply lend you supplies if you prefer to organize and do your own cleanup. We have litter pickers and trash bags that we can loan you.
We can organize an effort specifically with you and/or your business or group. If you would like to help out and are in need of a project, we should be able to set one up. We can organize an effort to tailor your company or group’s goals to help the local environment. Here are some facts/details to keep in mind when reaching out to us to organize an event:
- We operate with a small staff of one full-time and one part-time employee (resources are limited).
- The effort must be within City of Orlando limits.
- We typically book months in advance and need time to organize a well-organized event for you.
- We beautify public spaces that are outside in the Florida elements (heat and humidity). For everyone’s safety, our events are scheduled in the mornings for no more than three hours.
- We typically do not schedule events during the extreme heat of the summer months (June, July and August).
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Sean Hipps at 407.246.2752 or email email@example.com