595 North Primrose Drive
Orlando, FL 32803
Varies. Please click on
Pool Locations for additional
For program online registration, click here
Aquatics Course Descriptions
For Aquatics Information call 407.246.4281 (Aquatic Fees)
Waterbabies – Infant and Preschool Aquatics Program
Waterbabies helps young children ages six months to five years old become comfortable in and around the water so they can learn to swim. The program gives parents information and techniques to help orient their children to the water and to supervise water activities in a safe manner. For more information on child ages and levels, click here. (Aquatic Fees)
Learn to Swim
The course objectives are to teach youth (6 to 17 years old) to swim and to be safe in, on and around the water. Learn-to-Swim programs are the most comprehensive and effective programs of their kind. Click here for more information on the six learn-to-swim levels and the objectives for each level.
This program is for kids aged 11-15 to get a jump start into a lifeguarding job and provides a foundation of lifeguarding and life skills. For those with swimming skills at level 5 or above, this program is an ideal transition between the Learn to Swim program and the Lifeguard Training course.
A creative sport for swimmers with a minimum of Level III skills. Teams will participate in a synchronized swim show during the Fun Finale swim meet. Swimmers will perform intricate skills and synchronization of routines set to music.
Recreational Swim Team
This is an instructional non-competitive program in which stroke refinement, teamwork, self-reliance, and fun are taught to participants. This program is designed for children ages 6-16 years old. In order to register, participants must be able to swim 25 yards without stopping. Morning and evening practices are available.
Adult Fitness is a self-paced lap-swimming program for those 18 years old and up. This program is offered year-round. Daily, monthly, semi-annual and annual memberships are available.
Get Fit! Water aerobics is a hit! Participate in water exercise programs for adults of all ages and fitness levels. Have fun and make new friends during this exciting exercise program. This program is offered year-round at the College Park Pool, Wadeview Pool, Dover Shores Pool and the James R. Smith Pool. Click here for pool locations.
Policies and General Information
- Summer program schedules permit ONLY one make-up class after a minimum of two rainouts.
- Proper swim attire is required. Infant and pre-school children must wear a tight-fitting swimsuit or a swim diaper (not a regular disposable diaper) to enter the pool.
- Absence from classes may inhibit a child’s ability to advance to the next course level.
- Please be on time. Tardiness affects everyone!
- REMEMBER: Children’s ability to learn skills differ from each other. Be patient and encourage your child as much as possible. Also remember to practice and keep skills sharp.
Please Note: All dates are subject to change
Pool Rental Policy and Procedures
- $100 Refundable Damage/Clean-up Deposit
- $50 per hour (minimal of 3 hour rental)
- $15 per hour lifeguard (minimal of 2 lifeguards per hour)
- Insurance is not refundable and prices vary according to attendance
- No Alcoholic Beverages allowed
- All rentals must be paid in full at time of booking
- Rentals must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund