595 North Primrose Drive
Orlando, FL 32803
Varies. Please click on
Pool Locations for additional
For program online registration, click here .
For Aquatics Information call 407.246.4281 (Aquatic Fees)
Recreational Swim Team
The Recreational Swim Team is an instructional non-competitive program in which stroke refinement, teamwork, self-reliance, and fun are taught to participants. This program is designed for children ages 6-18 years old. In order to register, participants must be able to swim 25 yards without stopping. (Aquatic Fees)
Get Fit! Water Aerobics is a hit! Participate in water exercise programs for adults of all ages and fitness levels. Have fun and make new friends during this exciting exercise program. This program is offered year-round at the College Park Pool, Wadeview Pool, Dover Shores Pool and the James R. Smith Pool. (Aquatic Fees)
- Summer program schedules permit ONLY one make-up class after a minimum of two rainouts.
- Proper swim attire is required. Infant and pre-school children must wear a tight-fitting swimsuit or a swim diaper (not a regular disposable diaper) to enter the pool.
- Absence from classes may inhibit a child’s ability to advance to the next course level.
- Please be on time. Tardiness affects everyone!
- REMEMBER: Children’s ability to learn skills differ from each other. Be patient and encourage your child as much as possible. Also remember to practice and keep skills sharp.
Please Note: All dates are subject to change
Pool Rental Policy and Procedures
- $100 Refundable Damage/Clean-up Deposit
- $50 per hour (minimal of 3 hour rental)
- $15 per hour lifeguard (minimal of 3 lifeguards per hour)
- Insurance is not refundable and prices vary according to attendance
- No Alcoholic Beverages allowed
- All rentals must be paid in full at time of booking
- Rentals must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund