800 South Delaney Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
Newsletter: December Newsletter
Community Center Spotlight
OPERATION RUBBER DUCKY: Thanksgiving luncheon participants donated towels for low income seniors.
Beardall’s Halloween T Dance
Beardall held its annual Halloween T Dance this year and seniors were invited to dress in their best costumes and join in for Halloween fun. The three best costumes were picked and awarded prizes. Food, live music, and dancing were all apart of this annual event.
See monthly newsletter for additional information.
- Ballroom Dances
- Creative Writing Group
- Crochet and Knit Group
- Exercise Classes
- Field Trips
- Health Checks
- Line Dancing
- Mah Jongg
- Sewing Class
- Studio Art Class
- Tai Chi
- Multi-purpose room -$50 per hour – capacity 50 persons
- Ballroom – $100 per hour – capacity 150 persons
Rental Policy and Procedures
- $100 refundable damage/cleanup deposit
- General liability insurance is required and is not refundable. It must be provided at time of rental or purchased from the City. Costs vary depending upon the number of attendees.
- Beer, wine and champagne are allowed with prior approval and additional insurance
- All rentals must be paid in full at time of booking
- Rentals must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund
- Computer lab
- Fitness room
- Horseshoe pits
- Shuffleboard courts
This post is also available in: Spanish